Master of Science in Gaming and Esports Management
Normal Completion Time: 22 Months
This program is offered online.
Not eligible for Title IV funding through the U.S. Department of Education.
With the rapid rise of online technologies, mobile hardware and advanced computer systems, graphics and sound systems, it's a brand new world out there ... for gaming and esports. As more people choose to spend their entertainment dollars on this now billion-dollar industry, there is room for business leaders and entrepreneurial-minded professionals to not only get in the game, but to profit from it. Post University can help students take the next step. With a Master of Science in Gaming and Esports Management, students get the unique insights, skills and credential needed to make their mark in the business of gaming and esports management and leadership.
1. Recognize the complex business issues that are unique to the gaming industries business process, finances, culture, and general U.S. and International market dynamics.
2. Apply analysis and understanding of market dynamics to inform organizations towards better business outcomes, specifically best practice in moving non-industry organizations into the gaming industry and leveraging the emerging market dynamics.
3. Articulate and apply knowledge of inter-industry organizational dynamics to guide businesses through the financial and investment landscape of the gaming industry.
4. Recognize, articulate, and apply knowledge of psychological and physiological issues within the Gaming Industry towards healthier people outcomes.
5. Apply specific knowledge of the Esports market to inform on planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling of Esports events.