Bachelor of Science in Gaming and Esports Management
Normal Time to Completion: Four Years
This program is offered on Main Campus and online.
Not eligible for Title IV funding through the U.S. Department of Education.
From the latest mobile app to massively multiplayer online games, it's no secret that the world of electronic gaming and sports is exploding with opportunity. From game development to exhibition events and conferences to competitive gaming tournaments, the global gaming and esports industry crossed the $1 billion threshold in 2019. And it just keeps growing. That makes now the perfect time to prepare for a business career in gaming and esports management. Get your start with the right degree. At Post University, our Bachelor of Science in Gaming and Esports Management is specifically designed to give you the insights and skills you need to chart your course in this ever-expanding industry.
Bachelor of Science in Gaming and Esports Management Program Outcomes
1. Recognize the complex business issues that are unique to the gaming industries business process, finances, culture, and general U.S. and International marketing dynamics.
2. Apply interdisciplinary knowledge to assess business challenges specific to the Gaming industry.
3. Apply analysis and understanding of specific market dynamics to inform organizations towards better business outcomes.
4. Recognize, articulate, and apply knowledge of psychological and physiological issues within the Gaming industry towards healtier people outcomes.
5. Apply specific knowledge of the Esports market to inform on planning, execution, monitoring, and control of Esports events.
6. Apply specific knowledge of the Streaming and Broadcasting markets to offer guidance on Streaming best practice, financial considerations, as well as cultural considerations.